This five day course is designed to assist SomatoEmotional Release-trained practitioners sharpen their CST and SER skills. CASR is limited to just 6 participants and is held in an informal clinical setting. In addition to treating ‘real-world’ clients using multi-hands CranioSacral Therapy, students have the opportunity to receive treatment and deepen their skills as lead and co-therapists.
Due to the small group setting, these classes are geared toward each student’s personal learning goals and provide an invaluable opportunity to gain specific and focused feedback.
- Refine your expertise in blending with clients
- Learn to better understand and read your client’s body needs
- Fine-tune palpation skills
- Fine-tune whole body evaluation skills
- Review the SER process, including locating and releasing energy cysts
- Learn about integration of therapeutic imagery and dialogue
- Delve into vector/axis integration and alignment, meridians and chakras
- Participate in in-depth group discussions
- Build confidence and skills in preparation for Techniques or Diplomate Certification testing.
- Review other material of your choice related to CST and SER
This course fulfills the Upledger Diplomate Certification requirement that candidates complete a 20-hour-minimum Preceptorship Program.
Required Reading: none