This five day course is designed to assist CranioSacral-trained practitioners refine their CST skills through observation and interaction, time is given to fully answer participants questions and provide needed instruction. Classes are limited to just 6 participants and are held in an informal clinical setting. In addition to treating ‘real-world’ clients using CranioSacral Therapy, students will have the opportunity to receive treatment and deepen their skills.
Due to the small group setting, these classes are geared toward each students personal learning goals and provide an invaluable opportunity to gain specific and focused feedback.
The emphasis is on review, discussion and practice. Upon completion of this course, participants will have:
- Hone their expertise in blending with clients
- Learn to better understand and read the client’s body needs
- Fine-tune palpation skills
- Fine-tune whole body evaluation skills
- Participate in in-depth group discussions
- Build confidence and skills in preparation for Techniques or Certification testing.
- Review other material of your choice related to CST
This course fulfills the Upledger Diplomate Certification requirement that candidates complete a 20-hour-minimum Preceptorship Program.
Required Reading: none