This three day course focuses on evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Prerequisite: Professional healthcare practitioner, student in healthcare program or graduate awaiting license/accreditation with experience in manual therapy. NM1.
Note: NM3 and NM2 can be taken in any order so you do not need to have taken NM2 before taking NM3.
Required Reading: Manual Therapy for Peripheral Nerves by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO; and Alain Croibier, D.O.
Suggested reading: Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank Netter, MD, and/or A Regional Atlas of the Human Body by Carmine Clemente.