In this workshop you will learn techniques for energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release. These releases allow many patients to let go of cell and tissue memory which can be a cause of pain and illness.
You will learn how to apply CranioSacral Therapy techniques to help patients at a deeper level by developing improved listening and comprehension skills leading to an understanding of dialogue methods and therapeutic imagery. You will also review and enlarge upon the release techniques for the avenue of expression.
The aim of the workshop is to develop techniques for comfortable holistic mind-body resolution of problems and obstacles related to patient progress and growth.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have learned the following:
- Review and expand upon the technique protocol to facilitate the opening of the Avenue of Expression
- Locate and release energy cysts
- Release suppressed emotions that may be inhibiting complete structural releases
- Explore the integration of psychosynthesis, Gestalt and Jungian psychologies within the SER process
- Explore the use of Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue as a method to facilitate the client through the emotional release process
- Learn to trust your hands more as you experience the gentleness and safety of the SER approach and see the benefits that ensue
- Study how to facilitate and experience the completion of the biological process
- Improve palpation and whole-body evaluation skills
Prerequisite: Successful completion of CST1 and CST2
- CranioSacral Therapy 2, Beyond the Dura by Dr John Upledger
- SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond by Dr John Upledger
“SER is where you really learn CranioSacral Therapy – you take the training wheels off.”
– Tim Hutton, UII Instructor