This four day course focuses on the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
- Learn to identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral’s method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs functional movement patterns
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships
Prerequisite: VM2 or VM1B
Required Reading: Urogenital Manipulation by Jean-Pierre Barral, DO. Available from http://shop.iahe.com/Product-List/Visceral-Manipulation-Products/Urogenital-Manipulation