After taking Visceral Manipulation: Abdomen 1 and 2, you’ve become acquainted with the feel of the different abdominal organs and local restrictions. In the Pelvis workshop, you will study the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvis.
- Learn to identify, receive and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral’s method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension
Prerequisite: VM2 or VM1B
Required Reading: Urogenital Manipulation, by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.